Satu Mare County Intercommunity Development Association assigned as Branch of the Joint Technical Secretariat of the Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine Program
On 29.08.2019, at the headquarters of the Satu Mare County Council, the Financial Agreement was signed between the Joint Technical Secretariat of the Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine ENI CBC Program and the Satu Mare County Intercommunity Development Association, an institution that will host the branch of the Joint Technical Secretariat in the territory.
In accordance with the provisions of the Financial Agreement, the Satu Mare County Intercommunity Development Association will carry out the following tasks between 1st Sept., 2019 – 31st Dec., 2021:
- Informing potential applicants from the border regions of Romania about the activities planned under the Program (project calls, seminars, trainings, Infodays, etc.);
- To contribute to information and publicity actions in the respective territory, in particular notifications of project calls in local and regional newspapers in Romania, which are relevant for informing potential applicants;
- To cooperate and actively participate in organizing forums for finding partners, information days, seminars, conferences, workshops, creating databases, etc. within the Program;
- To collect data to improve project monitoring and identify potential risks in the actual implementation or suspicions of errors, fraud and corruption;
- To collect data to create databases with the projects implemented within the Program and with potential beneficiaries according to the requirements of the JTS;
- To support the AM and JTS in the current implementation activity;
- To support the JTS in carrying out the activity of verifying the formal administrative eligibility (verification of the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions of the applications) of the projects involving Romanian partners.