Cross-border workshop and local group meeting within the project EPICAH – Effectiveness of Policy Instruments for Cross – Border Advancement in Heritage
Thursday, December 12, 2019, took place the cross-border workshop and eighth meeting of the local group established within the project EPICAH – Effectiveness of Policy Instruments for Cross – Border Advancement in Heritage. The project EPICAH aims to promote the improvement of the policy instruments for crossborder natural and cultural heritage protection and development, through the exchange of experiences and good practices between partners with large experience in developing strategies, projects and actions in this field based on crossborder cooperation processes.
The agenda of the meetings included the following points:
- A) Cross-Border Semestrial Workshop Seminar
- Presentation of the EPICAH project and its activities;
- Presentation of the activities of the EPICAH project in the first 11 months in 2019 and the first semester of 2020;
- Presentation of actions to be included in the Regional Action Plan;
- Presentation of EPICAH project promotion video.
- Distribution of EPICAH project flyers.
- B) Eighth Meeting of the Local Support Group
- Presentation and approval of the Regional Action Plan, elaborated by the consultant expert based on the recommendations of the Managing Authority of the Interreg V A Romania-Hungary Program;
- Presentation of the results of the seveth study visit and the reports submitted to the host partner;
- Presentation of agenda and calendar of transnational meetings in the first semester of 2020;
The workshop session was dedicated to the networking opportunities, thematic communities, and European projects acting under the thematic objectives of the Program Interreg VA Romania-Hungary 2014-2020.
Satu Mare County IDA presented the project EPICAH and main conclusions of all the actions held during the first eleven months of 2019 for the project in order to assure that the knowledge of the interregional learning process generated in the first step is spread to a large number of stakeholders involved in the design and/or implementation of the selected instrument.
The event was attended by representative of the Program Interreg VA Romania-Hungary 2014-2020 Joint Secretariate; public and private stakeholders of the Programme; as well as the beneficiaries of already implemented projects of the Programme Interreg IVA Hungary-Romania 2007-2013 and applicants and winners from calls of projects for Program Interreg VA Romania-Hungary 2014-2020.